- A well-balanced all round blade design with a medium dihedral providing great stability and good power.
- The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding.
- A favourite blade for world SUP surf Sean Poynter who uses a round shaft combination.
• Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on
the Enduro L and Enduro S blades.
• Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme
strength and high impact resistance.
• A great value due to strength and high quality shape.
• 27 grams (10%) lighter and stronger than 2015 Premium.
• Economical and great combination when paired with Starboard’s Enduro and Bolt Tiki Tech blades.