- 9’5” glide and longboard style with short board performance from
8’5” Pro tail shape.
- Small and gutless to large powerful waves, it has a massive wave
- The Nut outline accelerates water as you apply rail pressure,
so when you utilize the mid-section V, you get incredible sensitivity,
drive and speed from the subtlest of movements.
- Available in Blue Carbon and Wood Technologies.
Bottom shape: “Single concave to mid V to tail concave ”
- Single concave gives lift for dropping in, smooth rail-to-rail
transitions from the mid-section V, moving back to drive and
acceleration out of turns from the tail concave.
I was out on the Nut 9’5” again today. The more I ride this board the more I love it. I’m starting to wonder why I even take another shorter board along with me. When ever I am on the nut I am having the best time ever, most times when I am riding another board I wish I was on the nut.
I know it is more macho to ride smaller boards, but I am loving the longer 9’5” length. The more shorter boards I sell, it just means more waves for me. ~Steven Roan (Hi Tech, Maui)