The insulated Norgay Jacket, which gets its warmth from 200 gram, 100 percent recycled insulation, will keep you toasty in harsh alpine conditions. Fully-taped seams, and waterproof/breathable Himaltec® face fabric keep the weather out. A Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner makes for hitch-free layering, and added style.
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner makes for hitch-free layering
- Shell fabric has a 10,000mm/10,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Brushed tricot lining on separate standing collar for against-the-skin comfort
- Adjustable hood fit can be refined via a two-way cinch system at center back and at side
- Pocketing: Two zippered and one internal chest pocket, reverse entry zippered hand warmer pockets; two front dual-action snap closure pockets