Come on, venga! Try hard but move easy in Patagonia's new Venga Rock Pants – that’s what they’re made for. The lightweight organic cotton/spandex blend breathes, moves, and stays comfortable with every drop knee and high step, while technical patterning includes a crotch gusset and articulated legs. The waist has belt loops, a separating zip fly, and our innovative OppoSet™ adjustable closure for an on-the-go customized fit. With two drop-in hand pockets, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat for durability and a discreet right thigh patch pocket.
- Light, soft and stretchy organic cotton plain-weave fabric is breathable, cool and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right thigh patch pocket is discreetly integrated into pattern pieces, with coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder