Lightweight organic cotton with just enough stretch for all-day comfort at the crag, our casual yet dialed Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing.
Try hard but move easy in our Venga Rock Pants—that’s what they’re made for. Their fabric breathes, moves and stays comfortable through drop knees and high steps, while remaining durable thanks to the polyester blended into the organic cotton/spandex mix. Technical patterning includes a crotch gusset, articulated legs, and our innovative OppoSet™ adjustable waist for an on-the-go, customized fit. Also with belt loops, a separating zip fly, two drop-in hand pockets, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat for durability, and a discreet right-thigh patch pocket (with our interior Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables).
- Soft and stretchy organic cotton blended with channeled, hollow fiber polyester and spandex has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and regulate temperature, staying breathable, durable and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet™ adjustable waist create a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, and lay-flat pockets are comfortable under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Low-profile side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables