Subtle but stylish, the Untracked Pants are low-bulk snow pants with an added touch of warmth and are built for comfort and protection in varying conditions.
As they say above the tree line, today’s blower powder is tomorrow’s wind slab. So we designed the Untracked Pants for restless conditions and the dedicated people who chase them. Thoroughly tested and tweaked by our snow ambassadors, the Untracked Pants have a refined fit and feel that moves with you and won’t bunch or slow you down. The premium fabric package combines a supple yet resilient 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection with a soft, brushed interior to increase warmth and manage moisture while minimizing bulk. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation. The highly articulated fit and flexed pattern at the knees allow exceptional mobility charging. Mesh-lined thigh vents with Vislon® zippers circulate air to reduce heat buildup; gaiters with gripper elastic, a snow-shedding nylon liner between the gaiter and interior cuff, and a DWR finish create a tenacious seal for serious postholing. Other features include watertight, coated slim zips to reduce bulk and weight; burly scuff guards; slick taffeta at the waist; adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and five zippered pockets—two handwarmers, two thigh pockets and one rear pocket.
- Durable yet soft, supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric combined with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Waist details: soft self-fabric lining repels moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; watertight Vislon® side vents are durable and easy to use
- Articulated patterning for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep out snow
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem. The lining between the gaiter and hem helps repel snow
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, two thigh cargo and one back
- Concealed RECCO® reflector