The Tres Parka is an H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 waterproof/windproof down coat for the coldest climes; its Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down parka zips into a polyester stretch twill shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Designed for fickle-weather cities like Seattle and Stockholm, this 3-in-1 parka has a 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable shell made of smooth, windproof polyester stretch twill lined with smooth recycled polyester. The interior zip-out jacket is insulated with Siberia-worthy Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down. Wear the insulation and shell layers together for cold, wet days, or separately for milder conditions. The parka has an adjustable snap-on hood, a zip-through stand-up collar that opens flat for cooling and a 2-way full-front zip with snapped storm flap that seals out wind. Front and back princess seams provide a contoured fit. Shell pockets: on-seam welted handwarmers with hidden snaps and an internal security pocket. Zip-out parka has flattering chevron quilting and on-seam handwarmer pockets. Above-the-knee-length.
- Versatile H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 waterproof, down-insulated parka has a 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell with a warm zip-out parka insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof stretch twill shell has a recycled polyester lining
- 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back; handwarmer pockets have covered welts and hidden snaps; internal zippered security pocket
- Zip-out parka has chevron quilting; on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length