The Stretch Nano Storm® Jacket was built to buffer the start-stop cycle of alpine climbing in blowing, wet and cold conditions. A highly breathable liner and FullRange® insulation, wrapped in an H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric, create a belay parka plus storm shell in one.
Built to buffer the start-stop cycle of alpine climbing in the blowing, blasting, cold and wet, our Stretch Nano Storm® Jacket blends insulation, breathability and weatherproofness. We paired a light, supple and stretchy 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with the revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation of our Nano-Air® and added a highly breathable liner. Together the package is soft and warm, allowing excess heat to move away from the body and keeping the elements out. Each fabric has stretch, complementing the articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design for enhanced ease of movement. Other details include a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and embedded cord locks at the hem to seal out the elements. The 2-way pit zips and the double chest pockets all use waterproof, PU-coated zippers. Additional pockets: two welted, high handwarmers with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two internal catch-all pockets.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, this allows heat to easily move away from the body
- Articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement
- Alpine helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood uses Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system for ease of use with gloved hands
- Pockets: Two waterproof, PU-coated chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two internal catch-all pockets
- Venting pit zips have waterproof, PU-coated 2-way zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements