You’ve sacrificed sleep, work and a relationship or two for cold, dry powder. You may sometimes feel a twinge of regret but you’ll rarely feel the cold in Patagonia's Primo Down—the warmest and most protective insulated hard-shell jacket we make. It combines a durable, 2-layer waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® fabric with an insulating layer of warm, 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) to keep your psych high as the temperature drops low. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish casts off water and saturated snow, and an internal nylon lining manages moisture and glides smoothly over underlayers. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility; our Touch Point System® embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for easy adjustability. Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® zippers on the center-front and chest pockets are burly tough and easy to use. Other features include ventilating pit zips; a removable, low-profile powder skirt; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and seven zippered pockets: two handwarmers, two chest (one includes a secure media pocket with cable routing), one on the forearm, one interior drop-in for gloves or goggles and one interior stash. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Tough and lightweight 2-layer polyester ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System® embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment; goose-down-filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves; one internal stash
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Made in Bangladesh.