An unfailing companion on any mountain adventure, the Pluma Jacket uses lightweight, durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO fabric with GORE® Micro Grid backer Technology in a simple yet fully featured, packable hard shell.
Pitch after pitch of perfect névé—it’s like paradise, except for the spindrift, screaming barfies, wind and storms. No matter. Embrace them, too, with the new Pluma Jacket. It’s as reliable as a good climbing partner, combining durable waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO shell fabric (100% recycled nylon), featuring GORE® Micro Grid Backer Technology. The hood adjusts with a single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system, which works equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head. The pair of handwarmer pockets sit high, above harness line, and use watertight zippers, as does the exterior chest pocket and the pit zips. Additional features include embedded cord locks at the hem for easy adjustment, minimal hook-and-loop cuff closures, and an interior chest pocket. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps shed excess moisture.
- Lightweight, waterproof and durable, the 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO fabric featuring GORE® Micro Grid Backer Technology combines superior waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight yet durable fabric
- Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper and one interior right-chest pocket
- Watertight, 2-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive, one-handed operation
- Cuff features minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure and textured polyurethane inner cuff that grips gloves, sealing out the elements