Down-insulated, all-mountain style for charging laps on those cold powder days.
Montana’s Big Sky terrain can take your breath away. Not just from the chute-to-thrill vertical, but from the penetrating cold. Keep the heat turned on with the furnace-like warmth of the Pipe Down Jacket. This fully waterproof jacket provides the ultimate combination of warmth, weather-stopping performance and descent-oriented details (in addition to slope appeal). It has a durable yet soft 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave shell fabric that provides complete waterproof/breathable protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and increase abrasion resistance. Insulated with cozy 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), it traps your heat to stay warm when the temperatures drop, stuffs easily into a pack and feels weightless. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a low-profile visor for optimal visibility on the way down, and pit zips allow a cooling airflow when you’re hiking back up again. A removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt seals out spindrift and wind; it has a webbing loop to connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants. Articulated patterning throughout the arms lets you move freely and a comfortable microfleece panel lining the neck adds a soft touch for exposed skin. The pocket lowdown: two handwarmers (with a brushed lining for comfort and warmth), one chest (includes cable routing for your ear buds) and an interior drop-in for gloves or goggles. Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector, a drop-tail hem and an articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; Insulation: 600-fill-power Recycled Down is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt; snap-secured webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two welted handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash. One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector