This classic pullover made of polyester (80-85% recycled; prints are not recycled) Synchilla® fleece provides everyday warmth and comfort.
In 1983 the Patagonia® Snap-T® Pullover put warm, quick-drying fleece on the map. A true classic with immediately recognizable features, the pullover is now made with midweight 100% polyester fleece (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled) in an array of bright solids, color-blocks and Navajo-inspired prints. It retains the signature four-snap placket, stand-up collar reinforced with nylon trim and chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure. Hip length.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T® four-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with nylon chest-pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope constructionMade in Nicaragua and Mexico.