The stealthiest women’s parka to date hides its technical prowess in a sophisticated, stylish design. The shell is made of 2-layer 100% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; it’s insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), which is kept in place with no-stitch, bonded quilt lines that increase water repellency.
When the polar vortex makes the streets of Soho feel like the north side of the Eiger, it’s time for the Jackson Glacier Parka. The sleek, clean-lined polyester shell is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 600-fill 100% recycled down kept in place with unique, stitch-less, glued baffles that increase water repellency. Since all seams are bonded, there is no on-seam down leakage. The waterproof 2-way front zip parks in a cozy neck zipper garage. Two high-volume handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed jersey for added warmth and secure with hidden zippers. Internal zip pocket is media-compatible. Insulated fixed hood adjusts with hidden cords. Internal elastic cuffs block wind. The fit is streamlined. Above-knee length.
- Durable, soft-to-the-touch 2-layer 100% polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down
- Waterproof, PU-coated 2-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jacket’s weather defenses
- Trimmer, more streamlined fit allows the down to conform closely to the body and trap heat more efficiently
- Two high-volume handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers; lined with ultrasoft brushed jersey for added warmth; media-compatible internal zippered pocket
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth