A sophisticated jacket that’s windproof, weather-resistant and insulated with warm, 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down.
This down-insulated jacket provides warm, windproof, weather-resistant protection. It has a clean, uncluttered look and a two-layer soft shell exterior made from a 50-denier 100% polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and increase durability. The shell fabric has a buoyant, supple hand and a matte surface appearance. Insulated it with 700-fill-power Recycled Down, reclaimed from used duck and goose down products, which provides impressive warmth. Bonded channels (no stitching!) keep the down in place and eliminate the potential cold spots of sewn seams. A 100% recycled polyester ripstop lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers. For additional weather protection there’s an insulated hood, and a two-way waterproof center-front zipper parks away in a zipper garage at the chin to protect exposed skin. High-volume handwarmer pockets have soft brushed jersey fabric lining, and there’s an internal security pocket (with headphone compatibility) that closes with a zipper. The hem is adjustable using hidden cords routed inside the handwarmer pockets. This jacket has a streamlined silhouette and an at-the-waist length.
- Durable, soft-to-the-touch 2-layer 100% polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Waterproof, polyurethane-coated two-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jacket’s weather defenses
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- High-volume hand pockets have hidden zippers and are lined with soft brushed jersey; media-compatible internal zippered pocket
- Adjustable bottom hem with hidden adjustment cords routed inside the hand pockets