This soft organic cotton scoop-neck T-shirt uses no toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Original artwork by Lance Rea.
The Fitz Roy Bear Organic Scoop T-Shirt is made of U.S.-grown organic cotton sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. Original artwork by Lance Rea is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. The shirt has a modern, feminine shape with a scoop neckline and dropped hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Ultrafine 40-singles ringspun organic cotton
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Modern feminine shape with a dropped hem and a scoop neckline
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Lance Rea