Lightweight, windproof and toasty warm, the Down Sweater Vest is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as outerwear, or as a midlayer in colder climates.
Simple, lightweight core warmth. The Down Sweater Vest's minimalist design practically floats; its 800-fill-power down traps heat in alpine conditions, yet it's so compact that it stuffs into a stretch-mesh internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The innovative 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection as well as a high tear-strength; quilting stabilizes the down. With zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem.
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one internal zippered stretch-mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth