For dark-o’clock starts in the mountains, you need technical insulation that keeps your skin dry when you’re pushing the pace and your core warm when the action slows down. The micro-grid fleece interior of the Capilene® Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene Thermal Weight is bluesign® approved, has 30-100% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a flat waistband with brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next to skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Made in El Salvador.