The lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking polyester baselayer with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
A jar of peanut butter will get you through the week, but the Capilene® Lightweight Zip-Neck will get you through all four seasons. Capilene® Lightweight is our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The fabric’s subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin; the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system. Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is 100% recycled polyester is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting body heat, self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Flatlock seams and offset shoulder seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage; full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Made in Sri Lanka.