Made with Patagonia's quickest-wicking, fastest-drying, 100% recycled polyester Capilene® fabric, these minimalist boxers feature a chafe-free silhouette, Polygiene® permanent odor control and Fair Trade™ Certified sewing.
These performance boxers feel like an energizing breeze to keep you cool and dry whenever you set the pace on fast forward. They whip away heat and moisture so you stay aired out whether trail running or Nordic skiing. Made from our quickest-wicking, fastest-drying Capilene® fabric, and Fair Trade™ Certified for sewing, these go-anywhere boxers provide superior stretch for high-output conditions, next-to-skin comfort and a minimalist silhouette that stays comfortable under shell pants or shorts. The 100% recycled polyester fabric has a grid backer for moisture management and Polygiene® permanent odor control to keep you welcome among friends. With a brushed elastic Patagonia logo waistband and a stretch gusset for ease of movement.
- Capilene® Lightweight 100% recycled polyester/double knit baselayer offers superior stretch for hot, high-output conditions, and next-to-skin comfort where you need it most
- Unique printing process maintains fabric’s stretch and soft hand
- Brushed elastic Patagonia logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Stretch gusset for ease of movement
- Reflective Patagonia logo on left thigh
- Made in Sri Lanka.