The Atom Sling takes crowded streets, dusty trails and muggy subways in stride. Equal parts courier bag, backpack and carry-all, this sling bag’s teardrop shape provides the support of a backpack with a single-strap design that makes it simple to access your things—just spin it around to your chest. The large zippered main pocket has mesh and stretch-woven pockets inside (also zippered) to organize small items. A convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap has a soft lining to protect valuables; adjustable buckles lash any extras to the outside. Breathable 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. For biking and hiking, an integrated waistbelt keeps the pack close to your torso. Made from 450-denier 100% polyester (58% recycled), with a 450-denier 100% polyester (56% recycled) base. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong and light recycled polyester with water-repellent finish
- Teardrop shape positions the load behind the shoulders
- Single-strap design makes getting to your things simple; just spin it around front
- Zippered main pocket has internal zippered mesh pockets
- Convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap is lined to protect valuables
- Breathable, moisture-moving 3D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool
- Adjustable buckles lash items to the exterior