A highly technical wind- and weather-resistant jacket for climbing, hiking, and scrambling, the Super Chockstone™ Hooded Jacket excels above and below the treeline. It's durable enough to graze the rock face, yet remarkably breathable to prevent overheating. With a precise, active fit for enhanced mobility, it can still layer over a fleece layer when the weather turns. UPF 50 for protection from harsh sunlight in thinner air.
- Abrasion-resistant, air-permeable, incredibly light and stretchy double weave softshell fabric with a DWR finish
- Stow-capable secure zippered chest pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
- Low-profile hood can be worn under a helmet
- Adjustable hem cinch and elastic sleeve cuffs keep out the wind chill
- UPF 50 helps block harmful UV rays, especially important at altitude