This is the 4th generation of the Rockstar playboats. The design focus was to create a boat that excels both on waves and in holes. To accomplish this Jackson set out to create their most aerial boat ever.
The Rockstar 4.0 is 1” longer than the previous Rock Star. Jackson has retuned the rocker so that it works across more wave shapes. For those just starting out this boat will launch you higher than any other design making it easy to learn how to complete your first loops. The bow and stern of the boat are carefully shaped to combine a slicey, easy-to-move-around shape with an explosive thrust upwards and a clean release from the water.
Whether you are a new or experienced paddler, get airborne with the new Jackson Rockstar 4.0
- New “Locked and loaded” knee pocket designed for more control.
- More volume for bigger air.
- New faster narrower hull for more air on a wave.
- Lighter, this boat is less than 30LBS!
- New stern design, releases quickly on a wave and stays on the surface.
- Dryer than ever. Unlike other boat manufacturers Jackson does not drill any holes in the hull for outfitting. Combine this no hole approach with the nee drier cockpit rim design and you’ve got the driest playboat ever.