Warm and cosy fleece jacket with a knitted exterior and a soft brushed inside. Perfect as an insulating mid layer under a shell jacket on autumn or winter adventures, and just as comfortable for long afternoons with a good book in front of the fire.
It has a fixed hood with a drawcord adjustment and the zipper at the front has a protective flap in G-1000 original that protects the chin. The elbows, hem, pockets and inside of the edge of the hood also have G-1000 for extra durability. Two spacious pockets with zippers. Elastic binding at the sleeve cuffs and drawcord adjustment at the hem.
The fleece and mesh lining in the pockets are made from recycled polyester and produced using an environmentally friendly process that both spins and dyes the fibres at the same time. This leads to much lower levels of water and energy consumption compared to traditional dyeing techniques.
- Warm, cosy fleece jacket made from SpinDye® recycled polyester fleece.
- Knitted exterior with a soft, brushed inside.
- Reinforcements in durable g-1000 on elbows, hem, pockets and hood.
- Hood with drawcord adjustment, also at hem.
- Hand pockets with zippers and SpinDye® mesh lining.