Advanced trekking trousers with a smart gaiter function. Made from stretch fabric, G-1000 Eco and G-1000 HD with optimised fit, ventilation and pockets.
Prize-winning Keb Trousers, now with removable gaiters. Technically-advanced trekking trousers with optimised fit and carefully-thought-through details. In warm weather the lower section of the leg can be taken off to turn the trousers into shorts, just like a regular pair of zip-off trousers. The removed section has a drawcord adjustment at the calf that together with the boot hook in the leg ending transforms it into a gaiter that protects legs in brush-filled terrain.
- The fabric is stretch with G-1000 Eco at the rear, the front of the legs and over the knees for extra durability.
- Leg endings are also reinforced with extra hardwearing G-1000 HeavyDuty so they resist wear and tear from trekking boots.
- The rear and knees are preshaped and have extra strong seams.
- The seams on the inside of the legs have been moved forward to reduce the risk of chafing.
- A zippered ventilation opening from knee to hip releases excess heat and even the fly has been lengthened for extra ventilation if needed.
- Two leg pockets with flaps, one of which has an inner mesh pocket for smaller items such as a telephone.
- Hand pockets are positioned high so contents do not spill out when you sit down.
- Strap adjustments at the leg endings and, in addition to the hidden boot hook, the leg endings are equipped with eyelets to which laces or metal hooks can be attached – yet another way to fasten the trouser leg and prevent brush or snow from finding its way into boots.