This is a fur-free take on our most-loved Shelburne Parka, a simple yet beautiful quilt-through design with thoughtful shaping throughout the body. Back panel snaps optimize ventilation when things heat up, and a longer, thigh-high cut prevents biting drafts from coming in.
- Quilt-through design
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection.
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Back vent with snap closures adds range of motion when opened up
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc on left sleeve