The Zeta LT delivers weather protection with exceptional comfort for extended trekking and backpacking journeys. It’s made from N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology. This material is lightweight, compressible, and delivers longwearing waterproof, windproof, highly breathable performance with a backer technology that makes the fabric exceptionally supple, quiet, soft and comfortable. The Arc’teryx Trim fit keeps the shell close to the body to improve the fabric breathability, but leaves room for light layers. Designed specifically for women with functional articulation and gusseted underarms, the Zeta LT provides performance with freedom of movement and an optimized fit.
TECHNICALLY COMFORTABLE. The patent-pending 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology provides protection with exceptional comfort. The proven bi-component GORE-TEX® membrane system is bonded to a dense, extremely thin circular knit to form a supple, less bulky, durable laminate that is more breathable and lighter weight than previous constructions. The circular knit’s soft, smooth texture is comfortable on the skin, quiet, and helps the Zeta easily slide on and off over other layers.
SIMPLIFY. Long treks and extended journeys require traveling light. At 295 grams (10.5 ounces), the Zeta LT is built simply with features that focus on protection without adding extraneous weight and bulk. The low profile Arc’teryx StormHood™ provides complete coverage and cinches securely with a single adjuster for a fit that moves with the head and provides exceptional peripheral vision. The hip length with drop back hem extends protection and rides comfortably under a hipbelt. An internal laminated pocket stows and protects a smartphone or wallet, and two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers are accessible while wearing a pack or harness. The jacket works in tandem with the Zeta LT pant for complete weather protection.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology has excellent next to skin feel
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Trim-fitting StormHood™
- Single ball cap style adjusting hood drawcord
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture