Alpine focused Polartec® Power Dry fleece mid-layer that moves easily inside a shell.
Designed as a versatile midlayer for alpine, rock and ice climbing, the Konseal Jacket also functions as a standalone piece. Made from Polartec® Power Dry fleece with Hardface® Technology, the Konseal Jacket has a high warmth to weight ratio and is highly breathable. The hardwearing outer face sheds light moisture and moves easily under outer layers. Cut to ride below the waist, the jacket fits comfortably under a harness.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Lightly insulated
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- No-lift gusseted underarms
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- 3/4 length front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Laminated chest pocket with laminated zip