The Interstate Jacket combines a refined urban minimalism with technical features and the proven weather protection of N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology. With its patent-pending construction, this light, comfortable fabric delivers durable protection from rain, wind and snow, but is softer and suppler than other laminated fabrics. It has an excellent feel next to the skin and easily slides on and off over a blazer or fleece.
FEATURES for the URBAN ENVIRONMENT. Features are thoughtful and crafted to perform in an urban environment. The low profile StowHood™ provides protection and zips cleanly into the collar when not needed. When stowed, the hood’s volume moves in toward the neck. This keeps the Interstate’s outer lines clean and creates an internal collar that seals out drafts. Intelligent pocketing includes a secure chest pocket, and two bellowed hand pockets designed to expand as needed, but lay flat when not in use. All have hidden zippers. Snaps at the cuff and cinches at the hem finish the fit. Articulated patterning provides mobility and comfort.
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Trim fit for enhanced breathability
- Trim-fitting StowHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Side hems cinch slightly to block out drafts
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Two bellowed hand pockets with hidden zippers