Waterproof, breathable, mid thigh length rain jacket with a roomy hood, constructed with GORE-TEX® 3L technology that is lightweight and durable. Designed with a relaxed fit and a casual, refined style, and patterned with articulated shoulders and elbows for enhanced comfort and ease of motion.
A raincoat is an essential wardrobe piece. With contemporary technical fabrics and construction methods, the functional raincoat has evolved into a stylish, streamlined, urban design piece.
GORE-TEX® fabric is windproof, waterproof and breathable protection. Taped construction seals seams against leaks and the WaterTight™ zipper is protected by a zipper flap in the case of downpours.
Hem vents fit over a bicycle seat and shaped cuffs cover the back of the hand and wrists for good coverage while riding in cool weather. The hood has a laminated brim that holds its shape; a snap at the top of the zipper secures the zipper flap. Relaxed fit works comfortably over street clothes.
For a more interesting look, the Codetta comes in colours other than the steadfast staples of blue and black. GORE-TEX® fabric is machine washable and needs to be both washed and dried to retain its waterproof properties.
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Laminated construction eliminates bulk and stiffness
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Relaxed hood
- Hood sits comfortably over up-do hair styles