Polartec® Power Dry® midweight fleece hoody with additional woven polyester overlay for added wind and weather protection during cold weather training sessions.
Designed for cold weather running, the Aptin Zip Hoody works as a standalone outer layer or a mid layer on colder days. The smooth faced Polartec® Power Dry® fleece grid backing enables thermal efficiency and speeds the moisture transfer process during high output activities. Akrose, a lightweight woven polyester fabric, overlays the chest and arms for additional wind and weather protection. The hood gives added warmth and protection and the three quarter zip makes it easy to ventilate. Low profile thumbloops hold sleeves in place. The Aptin Zip Hoody's versatility and regular fit performs when warming up, training and as a post run cool down piece.
- Weather resistant
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric for speed drying
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Chest overlay utilizes the lightweight woven Arkose fabric, providing good stretch
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- 3/4 length front zip
- Semi-auto locking zipper allows for secure adjustability
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture