*** The repair shop is closed for the season. See you spring 2018! ***
Steps to get a boat repaired
- The Repair Shop is no longer on premises and has moved near Carp, Ontario
- Boats requiring repairs can be dropped off at Trailhead Paddle Shack (2148 Carling) by appointment only Monday mornings between 8:30 and 10:30.
- When dropping off your boat our repairman will provide an estimate of cost and time required for the repair.
- Once the repair is complete, you will be contacted by email to make arrangements for pick up and payment.
- Pick-up/payment will be by appointment only Thursday evenings from 5:30-7:30pm at Trailhead.
All appointments and inquiries must be made using the form below.
The following repairs are priced by the hour + cost of materials:
- Structural Repairs to Fibreglass, Kevlar, Carbon, Royalex, T-Formex etc.
- Gelcoat Repairs
- Stand Up Paddle Board Repairs
- Cedar Canoe Repair
- Rudder/Skeg repairs
Shop work is priced at $80/hour and is by appointment only. Please use the form below to make repair arrangements with Reid.
Standard repairs, priced per job:
|Wood Gunwale Replacement||
|Vinyl Gunwale Replacement||
|Skid Plates For Composite Boats||
|Skid Plates For Royalex Boats||
|Hull Cleanup, Buff and Polish||